Thursday 22 January 2015

The Tell Tale Kid!

I had a friend over today and we were working on something important... But my mum being my mum insisted I look after the boiling rice on the gas in the middle of it all...

So thinking I'm super girl I agree.... 

I put on the gas at low keep a glass of water rest next to it... Come out give siddy the iPad so I can work (go ahead judge me!!!!) and we start working... 

At one point I go into the kitchen stir the rice check the water come back out... Give my darling son a big hug and kiss and get back to work... 

This time we really get into it... We're trying something new.. We are excited... We are loving what we are doing.. When suddenly I hear sizzling... 

Damn... I run in saying "the rice is burnt... The rice is burnt" 

So behind me siddy keeps saying it too... 

The rice didn't burn... It was ok.. But for th next ten minutes he kept saying 

" neneh, the rice is burnt...  I want more rice" !!!!

Ten minutes... On loop.........

€}* £{*~%~${€{+]*]$

Tell tale kid....



No comments:

Post a Comment