Friday 9 January 2015

A quick thank you......

So I don't know about you but I suck at New Years resolutions.... I can never make them and if by some strange chance I do, I definitely cannot keep them!!!! 

Also I am not very good at seeing the brighter side of things.... I know you all will laugh.... Most people who know me, know me as a positive person.... But still my first thought of things is how they could go wrong... Till my sunshine side takes over.... 

So today I have decided to simply let only my sunshine side take over... And rather than making plans for the future I'm going to do a quick thank you list for the last year....

Last year was a good year... A year I was very happy with.... Because finally I stepped up... I made things happen... As did my darling hubby.... We made changes to our lives that needed changes... Rather than just plan them....

1. To start with I'm happy to have shifted back to Bombay. 

2. Aadi got a job he loves...doing what he loves....

3. As did I.... Broke down all my self made barriers.... Sifted thru all the things I don't want to do and came up with all the things I love to do and I'm now doin them.... 

4. Put Siddy in a good school.... The fact that he loves it is an added bonus! 

5. My brother got married so our little family just got bigger.... And then they added more good news so more yayie!!!! Plus he started his own store a long awaited dream come true! 

6. Mum did her first Dubai show and it was a success..... !! 

7. Aadi's parent have come to visit twice and it's been amazing!!! Also I have been to Jaipur twice already! The best part was Siddy didn't take a second to switch from both homes... He was as easy and comfortable as ever!!! Also we all went on our first family vacation to Dubai which was a blast!!! 

8. Siddy is making full sentences and is understanding and reacting to things we say....that kid is the best time pass in the world! 

9. We are happy and healthy... ( ok maybe not entirely healthy these last few days but then it's the new year so it doesn't count!!!) but whole of last year was good health wise...  !!! 

10. I've learnt a lot of things about myself this last year.... About how much stronger I am and can be... About how awkward and socially demented I can be!!!  And yet about how much I love meeting new people.... Just one at a time would be good!!!

So yeah all in all a good year..... 

Hope this year matches it and ups the game as well!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment