Tuesday 2 December 2014

Working it...!

Working with a baby is tough... 

You have got to really really.. Seriously, really really love what you do... Because otherwise you're screwed! 

At the same time you have to have your priorities absolutely right..

I love what I do.... But I love my siddy more.... 

While work makes me happy that monkey face makes me happier!! 

I know there is this long debate going on forever about working moms vs stay at home mums vs working from home mums... 

And while I honestly believe that every mum does her best with her kid... My personal opinion is to be as much with the kid as possible till they start proper school.

Right now siddy is picking up words and actions so quick it's almost scary ... I mean he seems like a genius sometimes how he remembers things and connects things..

At this age kids are so easy to mould and expose to greater things.. That I feel one shouldn't miss out on the opportunity.... 

A maid or teacher will have a very different way of teaching the little one things.. Methods you won't always like. 

And so I prefer working from home...

So that I can focus on siddy and focus on my work..

For the most part this has worked for me.. But somedays it's broken me down..

Like the days I have a deadline and he will be super cranky and clingy that night... And I will feel so pressured because I know he won't go to anyone else... And I start to loose my temper and feel like giving up on the idea of working....

It's tough.. It's super tough and that's why I feel you have to really love what you do... Because to wake up the next day.. Or worse, to be able to work thru the night to catch up with your deadline... It takes a lot of effort...

But I think I'm managing... With a lot of help from my mum and aadi.... So ya! 

If you want to work make sure you have lots of support... Support that will help you grow your baby into the person you want him to be...


Clingy and ...


Super clingy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment