Thursday 20 November 2014

Love what I do!

When I share a picture or a video of Siddhant it isn't to get the likes and comments and sit back and feel all smug...

It's isn't to say to the world ' look how cute my kid is' 

This blog or my facebook Instagram pages have nothing to do with wanting to 'show off' the bumling. 

It isn't that I don't have a sense of a personal space or wish to make my life an open book...

It all started with being amazed.. Amazed at the tiny - ness of this miracle that was placed in my arms on feb 22 2013. 

And of the magic that followed every day since. 

Of being witness to a person growing up.. Of you being the one person that little thing has his utmost trust in... Whom he loves unconditionally... No questions asked...

I was amazed by it all.. Every time he blinked his eyes, or responded to my voice before he could even talk or make a sound, every time he tried to roll over or reached out for his toys...

I was amazed...

Amazed that something that grew in my tummy... that kicked me and curled up inside me...was out here smiling at me and hugging me and kissing me...

and i couldn't stop sharing it with everyone!

Im not a people's person... most people who know me know this... I'm actually quite reserved when i meet people, unless I instantly like you...  And then I don't just like you I love you.... but otherwise I take my time to warm up with people...

But this miracle of life... its made me a people's person... he's made me want to stand up high on a cliff and shout out to every one every time he does something maddeningly adorable...but instead of a cliff I choose social platforms on the internet!!!

Also i feel being a mum is a very tough thing to be... because just by being one you actually have to become a hundred things at one time... a mum, a cook, a maid, a joker, a singer, a doctor, a child, a teacher, a friend to name a few.... you have to know more than you can think of knowing, you have to understand the fine line between being paranoid and being carefree, you have to be strict and fun in one go...

its too much too soon...

no matter how much you prepare and read and 'study' before becoming a mum... everything goes out the window the day that bumling is placed in your uncertain arms... and suddenly you know what it is to feel immense fear and love!!

so while this blog is to document the amazement i feel every time i look at bumling do something new... its also to put down things i have learnt and experienced for new mums to read and feel a sense of community a sense of not being alone in this mad journey...

While i do enjoy and love the love i feel from everyone who likes my posts and comments on my bumling's funny pictures ( to whom I want to say thank you) to anyone who feels its too much... please happily click on the unfollow button!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment