Wednesday 1 October 2014

Baby smells!!!

Have you ever stuck you nose to a baby's cheek and inhaled deeply? 

No?

You should try it someday... It's the most awesome smell ever... And I'm not just talking about the Johnson and Johnson smell... I'm taking about the baby's smell....

It's somehow also one of the most comforting smells...

Even at 19 months Siddy has this amazing baby smell which I love.... And his soft little cheek.. Ah the combination is fatal.. I can give up work or food or anything for it! 

Because once you get that whiff all you want to do is cuddle and snuggle with the little munchkin for the rest of the day!

All you want is to keep kissing him and hugging him and sniffing him like some drug!! 

Go smell a little munchkin today and tell me what you think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment