Friday 25 July 2014

Siddy is on vacation.....

Five days without the potato .. The munchkin the bumling the little one... The lifeline.... 

Five days 

To sleep again...

To be with the hubby 100% 

To work (oh so much work) 

To put my feet up..

To not worry about this meal and that meal 

To not pick up toys...

Did I mention to sleep?!!!! 

So the last few hours, since he left have been like this:

Yayie!!!

Oh my god where is he?

Yayie yayie yayie... 

Running to other rooms just to check 

Twirling around the house...

Sitting really quietly in one room...

Lying down on the sofa trying to sleep at an odd hour- because I can...

Checking out our selfies from yesterday... 

Watching random nonsense on tv

Switching to Bheem.... 

Making a beetroot potato soup...

Realising i'm cooking for one :(

Oh this is going to suck isn't it? 

I love my mum for taking him on this vacation... It's amazing... The timing is great.. I have major deadlines coming up and I have been missing spending quality time with Aadi... 

But oh my god the clenching of the heart I didn't expect....

Actually I did....

Dammit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment