Sunday 27 July 2014

Day three....

Today was good....

Today was a date day...

A day for just Aadi and me and us being us...

We had a fun plan of going to one place for appetisers one for the main course and another for dessert... Meal hopping basically!!! Or is it course hopping?!! 

So we started at cafe Zoe moved onto the Tasting Room ... Stopped by my brothers for a while... Met a few friends on the way and landed at the Bombay Local pop up bazaar for dessert!!! 

Of course I missed siddy.. He's a part of me and not having him with me is super duper sucky..... 

But it was really great to be able to go for lunch with no real plan ... No big baby bag... No time limit...

Aadi and I had conversations... About everything apart from a baby... And baby things... And it was awesome!

At some points in the day mum would send me some pictures or videos of the bumling and my heart would ache... Or I would see a parent with their little puddings... And suddenly I'd miss mine...

But overall I think I was good...

It's going to hit me tomorrow... When Aadi is at work and the house is empty and I see his silly toys around.... That's when the real heart ache is gonna come.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment