Tuesday 29 July 2014

Day Five - The Panic Attack....

This morning I woke up with the worst ache in my heart..... and no cuddly bear to take away that feeling... and it sucks.

It just sucks.

and at 9:30 my stupid phone beeps loudly reminding me to put him in his school uniform..... grrrrrrr.... stupid stupid phone...

stupid Hyderabad trip...

stupid ali and her stupid decision to send the love of her life (after aadi of course!!) away from her....

Rubbish plan this is...

What if he is missing me incredibly as well... poor poor baby.... he cant even really say.....

Deep Breath......

Ok, so its just todays day...

I mean he is back tomorrow at 2:00....

and I do have lots to finish off till then....

and I must try cleaning the house and making his cupboard and all that as well...

Its five o'clock now... another what 21 hours?

Thats do able right?

right...

Ok panic attack has gone...

Back to work it is!!


Sitting on mum's face- Cuz I can!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment