Thursday 6 March 2014

The Mommy Baby Connect!!!

Sometimes I wish the bumling wasn't as connected to me as he is....

I wish that he would sleep just as quickly with his dad as he does with me...

I wish that he would eat his meals just as peacefully with his grandma as he does with me....

I wish that he would stop crying just as happily with his grand dad as he does with me...

Sometimes I wish that he would not find me in a room full of people and come charging for me in his walker while I'm trying to have an adult conversation with someone... Or jump all over me while I'm trying to watch tv... Or curl up and bury his head in my arms while I try to read my book...

Sometimes I wish I wasn't the only one in the world who can understand which cry he is crying ... Or exactly what toy or sound or song will make him stop.... 

And that 'sometimes' lasts exactly a second every week!!! 

It's only the days I'm terribly exhausted or sleepy or feeling a bit down... And even then, that feeling lasts for just a second

Because then he smiles and that makes me smile and I thank God from the deepest, most sacred place in me for letting me be that person whom he loves so much... 

Because even though it isn't easy (at all) living your life with someone being so dependant on you...with your every thought, your every plan having someone other than you being the center of it.. Even though it's THE most tiring and trying time of your life...

At the end of the day being a mommy is seriously the most fulfilling feeling ..... It gives you this sense of achievement that makes you feel complete and happy more than anything else ever could.

Seeing that little monkey's face light up when he sees you. watching him play with everyone, charming everyone… and knowing that you get to take home this amazing thing with you. its a high!!

Being a mom is a high!!!

And so I take back what I started this post with!

"Everyday I am soooo happy the bumling is as connected to me as he is!!!! "

I am happy he loves me putting him to sleep… I am happy he eats his meals the best with me and that when he cries, its me who know best how to make him smile his adorable smile again!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment