Sunday 26 January 2014

Back in Jaipur

From a cotton romper to a cotton vest, a woolen vest, a t shirt, a cardigan, a woolen sweater.... A cotton pyjama, woolen pants and socks..... 

We are back in Jaipur!

And it's mad cold... Actually it's on it's downward graph, but because we came from almost warm weather, it's seems mad cold....

Bumling is kind of a winter baby, born at the end of feb when it's nice weather but I don't think the cold is his thing... He's been a bit irritable and is fully refusing good food... But that could even be because he is teething... 

What i think he dislikes most is that he can't run around the floor anymore... The floor is freezing... And even with his layers and layers of clothes I think he'll catch a cold... Which means it's back to the bed as a playground :( 

Though in the mornings when there is a bit of sun, I put him in his walker with shoes on and let him run free!!! Ah he looks so damn cute in that walker!!! 

Also after trying a bunch of heaters we have got one that doesn't suck out all the moisture in the room so with that he is doing good... He's cozy and warm... 

And happy!!! Which was my biggest fear in the winters considering I'm my unhappiest in the damn cold.... 

Anyone who knows me knows that it's the worst time for me ever... I'm too much of a sunshine girl to enjoy the winters..

I hate being dressed in layers and sitting all curled up.... But I don't want that for Sid... I want him to completely enjoy the winters... 

The chill in the air, the warm hot chocolate drinks, the barbecue plans on the terraces, the sharing of a blanket with someone you love... Hmmmmmm winters suddenly don't seem that bad!! Ha ha ha!!

Well, we have the last few days of winters left here in Jaipur... And I'm going to make sure at least the little bumling enjoys himself!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment