Tuesday 6 August 2013

Now I sing!

Ever since I got pregnant... I started singing! 

I am a terrible singer.... I really can't hold a tune to save my life... But with my munchkin I happily sing ... Good voice, bad voice ... In tune or way off.. It's all good..

Earlier i sang to my belly... My own silly songs... Today I sing to Sid ..and not just songs... I end up singing random things.. Like when i'm talking to him telling him things like "we are going to change your clothes" it becomes " we are going to change your clothes, change your clothes, change your clothes" sung to the tune of London bridge!!! 

Ha ha!!! 

And he loves it!! Anything I sing to him he laughs and laughs and laughs!!! It's super adorable! 

The only downside is that I actually end up singing everything in my head now!!! I even sometimes sing things to Aadi!!! The poor guy is traumatised I'm sure!! 

Here's another song I made up and sing to Sid... I make them up in bits and parts and a lot has to do with him and aadi and me so it's super personal :) 

You are my cookie bird and I am your mama bird,

You are handsome you are nice,
You make everyone look at you twice,

You are my cookie bird and I am your mama bird,

You have a shy smile just like your dad,
Gonna drive all the pretty girls mad,

Cuz You are my cookie bird and I am your mama bird,

You have a temper just like your mum,
Get rid of it or ill spank your bum! 

And You are my cookie bird and I am your mama bird

I'm am yours and you belong to me,
You and I, we are family :) 

You are my cookie bird and I am your mama bird!!! 

You should see his smile when he heard this song....!! 

The things we do to make out babies laugh.... Ha ha!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment