Tuesday 14 May 2013

Pregnancy Weight :(

"Oh you're glowing!!!! Pregnancy suits you!"

Yes, I'm glowing.... because I've just put on about twelve kilos!!! I've been eating for two... I've been having juices and fruits so yea my skin is glowing people... But after all that what?!

Putting on weight during your pregnancy is inevitable... But you have to.... have to control it.

Easier said than done .. I know. I was so not a sweet tooth person in fact I loved the spicy taste and would generally avoid meetha post meals....

 .......................................................until that blasted eighth month.... from then on it was ALL about sweet cravings.... I felt like I was in the only one in the world who had earned her cadbury bournville and now I must finish them all!!!

It started with just one square post meals to two and next thing you know I was finishing bars in between meals...... aaaarrrrggghhhh!!! and to top it all a friend introduced me to this amazing chocolate place in Jaipur where you get super yummy chocolate waffles... oh man I was in trouble!!!

So ok.... as a preggie I get allowances .. but like I said post that what... its been two and a half months since the little one and now I'm still having that one square post meals....

Exercising was never my thing.... I hated the gym then and I hate it now. I have never been one for fad diets I don't think they work.... So what I am doing is something small but hopefully it helps.... Walking and stretching.... I'm not consistent... I almost always have an excuse but since Aadi gives me company I don't get away with it most of the times....

But really just walking and stretching ain't gonna help... even I know that.... but hey... it's a start.... for all those who know me.... know what a big deal it is to see me outdoor - in a garden --- walking!!!!

But what the hell... if Jennifer Lopez at this age and with twins can look this super hot.... so can I!!!! (yeah yeah I know lipos and such but still come on... I bet she works hard at maintaining it!!!!)

So lets see where all this walking takes me..... I'm giving myself till my birthday to be at least 7 kilos down..... that's not unachievable that's just like 2.5 kilos a month.... what do you think possible????


This was Nov 2012... I was in my sixth month... well this could also very well be me today.... So lets see three months down the line.... :)

Someone said skipping.... bring it on!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yoga!

    I'm really enjoying your blog ... read every new post :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you samira :) yoga was on my mind as well!!!

      Delete