Friday 24 June 2016

School in the monsoons....

So school is not going exactly the way I had imagined it... I thought he would simply take off like he used to at kangaroo kids... but I guess I forgot that its new kids, a new environment and mostly and most importantly new teachers...

Its funny how attached the kids get to their teachers... and mine was a total teachers pet in his earlier school.... and well not to sound presumptuous... but I think because he was a kinda cute kid the teachers also used to be quite taken up by him...!!!

Also by the end of two years he was so comfortable there... that he used to want to go everyday... and its funny but I think I've forgotten how things were when I had just admitted him... Did he cry a lot, was he too quite... did he throw a tantrum... I really don't remember...

Actually I think he was too small.. so he didn't care much... there were new toys, cars, slides, kids and teachers who loved him...so he went in quite happily...

But now its a whole different story... now he understands things... He understands that he isn't the centre of attention, that he has to do as told, that now he's a big boy and I don't think he's appreciating it that much!!

The real reason though I think he's to enjoying much is because of this weather... Its lovely weather, don't get me wrong and we really could do with the rain... but I think my little sunshine kid is getting rather gloomy in this gloomy weather... and he's not being able to snap out of it :( poor chap!

Well, the school is great, the teachers are really nice too... and the monsoon will go away soon... so I'm really hoping he starts to enjoy his school soon....





No comments:

Post a Comment